You are here:
60/40 Perforated Window Film

This film has 60% of the surface area printable, leaving 40% of the surface area open. Graphics are printed on the adhesive surface so these decals will be installed on the interior (#2) surface of the window with artwork viewable from the outside. Decal appears black when viewed from the inside, but allows for visibility outside.

Process: Digital Full Color

Material: 7.5 mil. 60/40 perforated PVC film – 60% printable area, 40% open area

Attachments: Low-tac repositionable adhesive with a peelable liner for easy application

Other Information:

  • Matte finish
  • Water-resistant, Glass/all-purpose cleaner resistant
  • Removable and Repositionable
  • For use on inside window/glass surface, apply to clean, dry surfaces
  • Indoor/outdoor use
  • To be mounted on the interior window surface, helps to protect material from outdoor elements
  • Minimum temperature for application is 40 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Anticipated life span of product is 1 years for indoor applications. Adhesive will remove cleanly for up to six months after application.

60/40 Perforated Window Decals are available in the following standard sizes.

Custom sizes are available. Please refer to the Tech Sheet for more information. The Tech Sheet can be found below in the Additional Information section.

Horizontal Vertical Dimensions
5FD-ADK1H 5FD-ADK1V 8-1/2″ x 11″
5FD-ADA1H N/A 12″ x 12″
5FD-ADEH 5FD-ADEV 12″ x 18″
5FD-ADIH 5FD-ADIV 18″ x 24″
5FD-ADJH N/A 24x 24″
5FD-ADKH 5FD-ADKV 24″ x 36″

If you are an active Navitor dealer, place your order for online at navitor.com or manually, by submitting an order to Customer Service at NSPservice@navitor.com.

To become a Navitor dealer, follow this link to enter your information.

NSP is a trade printer and does not sell directly to consumers.