The flat cut metal signs use waterjets and lasers to precisely cut metal letters and logos. Offering superior detail to the router-cut alternative, these cutting technologies allow any font or vector image to be replicated. With five major metals and over 50 standard finishes available, flat cut metal signs are durable enough for the outdoors yet stylish enough for any boardroom. The customization options for color, size and shape make flat cut metal an excellent choice for any signage project.
Flat Cut Metal
- Sizes range from 1/2″ to 60″
- Finishes include: painting, anodizing, oxidizing & polishing
- Detailed custom painting
- 5 metal types in multiple gauges
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Anodized Aluminum: Anodized finishes are not just coatings – they are part of the finished aluminum letter. Anodizing is an electrochemical process that hardens aluminum and allows it to be colorized. Benefits of anodized aluminum include abrasion and weather resistance; increased hardness and durability; will not crack or peel; unaffected by sunlight/UV exposure; environmentally friendly; cost effective
- Patina: By their very nature, patina finishes on bronze will vary from letter to letter and order to order. These finishes will change in appearance over time depending on contact with moisture and temperature. Patinas can “bleed” onto the installation surface when installed outside.
- Oxidized: Bronze, brass & copper are chemically treated, then hand rubbed, to produce an antique look on the letter face. Letter returns are painted black and the letter is sprayed with a low gloss clear coating.
- Brushed: All metals can receive a variety of brushed finishes for a range of visual effects.
- Polished: All metals can receive a polished finish.
- Painted: Choose from over 40 standard colors for painting aluminum letters.